Decisions, decisions..HELP

gmorano

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have an upgrade on August 23 and am in need of desperate help. I really like HTC's Sense 3.0 UI but can't decide between their phones for VZW as there is not much variety. I know many people have had bad problems with HTC Thunderbolt battery life which is a reason i wouldn't want that and i feel like the Incredible 2 will be outdated shortly due to its lack of 4G..any thoughts?

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
1. do you live in a 4g market?

2. august should see the bionic and galaxy s 2.

3. Chose between the 2, or wait for a new lte HTC. The sensation just came out on tmobile, as well as the evo 3d, both of which are monster phones. Normally you'd expect a variation of either of them to make its way to vzw soon, but the issues manufacturers are having with lte and dual core devices makes you wonder if it'll be later rather then sooner....

plus i haven't even seen a lot of HTC/vzw/lte rumors....so who knows....

ANYWHO, good luck.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Hi everyone, i have an upgrade on August 23 and am in need of desperate help. I really like HTC's Sense 3.0 UI but can't decide between their phones for VZW as there is not much variety. I know many people have had bad problems with HTC Thunderbolt battery life which is a reason i wouldn't want that and i feel like the Incredible 2 will be outdated shortly due to its lack of 4G..any thoughts?

Do as I am... wait.. its hard, but in the long term, worth it. I looked at the Evo 4g 3d, and was impressed but am not going to switch to sprint. Take a look at the charge..

OP
G

gmorano

Reaction score
I would go for the SG2 because it has all these amazing specs but i'm not thrilled about Samsung's UI..just doesn't look nearly as nice as HTC. and i was planning on getting the Bionic until Motorola delayed it once again

Reaction score
There are rumors of the HTC Vigor hitting and a new HTC-made Nexus hitting, the nexus will most likely not have sense though, vigor is looking good though, dual core 1.5ghz and first 1280x800 display, also rumored to be 4g

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt

OP
G

gmorano

Reaction score
There are rumors of the HTC Vigor hitting and a new HTC-made Nexus hitting, the nexus will most likely not have sense though, vigor is looking good though, dual core 1.5ghz and first 1280x800 display, also rumored to be 4g

Any rumors on when the Vigor will be released?

Sent from my DROID2

Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2

August, its on VZW MAP
But trust me...coming from a TB...release dates should not be believed. EVER.

OP
G

gmorano

Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2

August, its on VZW MAP
But trust me...coming from a TB...release dates should not be believed. EVER.

I did see the map, does that mean that they are expecting all of them in august though?

Sent from my DROID2