Decided on the TB

abraham3660

Reaction score
For the past week ive been going back and forth on whether to get the tb or the charge. Today I finally decided to get the tb. Main thing that sold me was more memory, and in my opinion, it seems to be faster than the charge. Also, its HTC so you cant go wrong. Hope i made the right decision.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
You should have waited on the Bionic at this point... Or the Vigor if you prefer HTC.

OP
abraham3660

abraham3660

Reaction score
You should have waited on the Bionic at this point... Or the Vigor if you prefer HTC.

Yea I know, but my droid my catch fire tomorrow and explode. It wont let me accept calls and text random people...its a mess. Also, my work can get me the tb for $60, and I dont see anything amazing about the bionic besides dual core

katatonic

Reaction score
Shoulda waited on the bionic. But I still love my bolt.

sent from my thunderbolt.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Congrats on your new thunderbolt. I got mine not to long ago either. I came from a fascinate and wad debating on the tb or wait on the bionic. No regrets here especially after rooting and overclocking. And personally I'm sticking with HTC.

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using DroidForums

MrKleen

Reaction score
You don't want the bionic until they unlock the bootloader. Coming from the Droid1 you will have the same freedom with the Thunderbolt.

However the Vigor would have been nice in a month or so.

Congratulations on your Bolt I know you will be very happy!

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Bionic I'm not to excited about but the Vigor I am. I just recently got the tb and love it. Miss root bc I wont root till I get the stock sbf in case I wanna go back to unrooted. Came from the droid x. Have the extended battery for tb and gettin a day and half on one charge

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Bionic I'm not to excited about but the Vigor I am. I just recently got the tb and love it. Miss root bc I wont root till I get the stock sbf in case I wanna go back to unrooted. Came from the droid x. Have the extended battery for tb and gettin a day and half on one charge

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
Ugh...what? TB doesn't use SBF and we have the stock ruu to get back to stock unrooted.

You have 15 days to return your TB if the Bionic comes out. I'm dumping this POS ASAP.

Klaista2k

Reaction score
Bionic seems overatted.

It was supposed to be out MONTHS ago - you made a good decison with the TBOLT.

MrKleen

Reaction score
It's not the same phone that was coming out months ago though. Redesigned and improved.

Lol... redesigned, improved and still will have a locked bootloader. I will keep my Bolt over the Bionic for sure.

Now the Vigor is a different story ... Not only does it have better specs but it wont have an encrypted bootloader.

turdbogls

Reaction score
the OP made a good decision. i haven't been impressed with motorolas dual core phones yet. Blur still seems to lag them a little, i cannot stand the "theme" of blur, and after using the TB (coming from a Droid X) i can see why so many people love HTC....just a great experience coming from motoBlur.

npro1464

Reaction score
I would have waited. You still have 2 weeks to see if you can stand the battery life on this bad boy. It stinks, for sure, but I find it bare able.

Love Moto Blur, or hate it, the Bionic tops the TB. It has an HDMI output and dual core, and with a bigger battery it will have ore sensible battery life and maybe you can leave it on 4g all day without sweating it out. There is the Vigor coming out, which ought to be sweet. Also, the iPhone 4s/5 is coming out this month. The only thing I am disappointed that I didn't wait for was whatever Galaxy S phone that Samsung puts out for Verizon. I liked the Charge, and would have bought it if it wasn't so terribly speced. The display was great, and supposedly the battery life is improved too. If the rumors are true, the October phone from Samsung will be the Galaxy Prime, with Ice Cream Sandwich. We'll see.

But if youre set on the TB, then congrats, and welcome to the family! There are plenty of ROMs to flash, so get rooted and flash away!