Decent Iphone Wallets

Discussion in 'Motorola Devour' started by NickPaul, Mar 18, 2010.

1. NickPaul

NickPaul New Member

I like my iphone wallets to have a decent amount of slots to hold several credit cards, membership cards, ID, etc. I carry some cash with me, not a ton and rarely change so the wallet doesn't need to be enormous (in fact I prefer it fit nicely in a medium handbag) but does need to be more than some of those tiny wallets with just a few slots. Has anybody seen some wallets that can fit this description? I prefer leather but a neat fabric pattern is nice too. I have seen some decent stuff on islimphonewallet.com. Any other suggestions?
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

would be kinda cool if it was made so the touchscreen coudl be used while in it. Still a decent idea, just dont lose it cause then there goes all your credit cards, drivers licens, and every electronic info you have!
  3. rcklss1

rcklss1 New Member

cases

Check out sena cases and casemate.. I used both the sena wallet skin.. they also make a walletbook.. and I used the casemate id case... both worked great..
  4. PhiMorgan

PhiMorgan New Member

Hey NickPaul - I use a WalletBe for my cell phone wallet. I've had a Droid. Now I have an iPhone and they both fit. Wallets are compact but designed to fit a good amount of things like credit cards, receipts, cash, change... 10 card slots and an ID window. Can be worn as a purse with shoulder strap or you can attach the wristlet and use it as a clutch. Quality is good: real leather, durable. I use my wallets alot and they tend to last 2-3 years which I don't mind because you won't spend more than $30-$40. Only once did I get a wallet that frayed after a week or two. They replaced it for free. The site is: Men's Wallets and Women's Wallets > Leather Wallets > Cell phone Wallets - Accordion Wallets. Hope this helps.
Search tags for this page

iphone wallet with shoulder strap

leather wallets to hold droids
wallet holds iphone and credi
wallet that holds an iphone and cards etc
wallets that can hold an iphone
wristlet to fit droid dna
wristlet to hold droid dna with shoulder strap