Decent alternative to Droid 1 on AT&T?

LMac8806

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it looks like I have to switch to AT&T soon. Coverage from Verizon in my area is just totally crap these days (Verizon even admitted it was them, not the phones). That being said, I'm really looking hard for a good alternative to the Droid 1 that is AT&T compatible. So many things I love about the Droid just aren't available on the iPhone (some are available on the iPhone4, but not all). Any suggestions? I really wish I didn't have to switch!

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it looks like I have to switch to AT&T soon. Coverage from Verizon in my area is just totally crap these days (Verizon even admitted it was them, not the phones). That being said, I'm really looking hard for a good alternative to the Droid 1 that is AT&T compatible. So many things I love about the Droid just aren't available on the iPhone (some are available on the iPhone4, but not all). Any suggestions? I really wish I didn't have to switch!

You could flash your droid to cricket if they have more coverage where you live and your willing to do it.

Guitar4Him

Reaction score
My boss has a Captivate. It's a pretty nice phone. Only thing I see lacking on it is a camera flash.

OP
L

LMac8806

Reaction score
Thought about the Captivate....I really want camera flash though (plus I use my phone for a flashlight a lot!). Is the Evo strictly for Sprint? (not sure it has all I'm looking for anyway, but I thought I'd ask).