December update.

lime4x4

Reaction score
Maybe the previous owner signed up for testing. I recently signed up for a soak test and part of the sign up process was to provide the phone's eim number

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Maybe the previous owner signed up for testing. I recently signed up for a soak test and part of the sign up process was to provide the phone's eim number

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

previous owner was a ex Verizon employee. He said he owned the phone for two weeks. I'm just wondering when the ICS OTA update comes out will I be able to get it

remedemic

Reaction score
They really should consider a gingerbread update considering not everyone will wants to upgrade to ICS. Very foolish choice.

epphllps

Reaction score
They really should consider a gingerbread update considering not everyone will wants to upgrade to ICS. Very foolish choice.

Just to be honest, not sure who wouldn't want to update to a better version of android!? It would be foolish not to leave gingerbread behind. Anyways, they are considering another gingerbread update to take care of current data connectivity issues. All I know.

SallyC

Reaction score
Dumb question but how do you know if you got it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

todroid

Reaction score
Dumb question but how do you know if you got it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You'll get a pop-up notification of an update. Or you can check manually anytime at Settings>About Phone>System updates.