December 11, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few post around different sites that there is suppose to be an update for Droid 2.0 released on this day. I can't seem to find anything that confirms this.

My past experience with Blackberry is never believe it until you see it. Is this just a rumor, perhaps something somebody was told by a Verizon store rep? Or is this a genuine date, something to look forward to? And if it is genuine does anyone have a link?

lauriep

Reaction score
There is a post with an internal Verizon memo detailing this, and a 1/22 update, and what they will cover. If that memo is legit, then yes, we have seen verification of it.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few post around different sites that there is suppose to be an update for Droid 2.0 released on this day. I can't seem to find anything that confirms this.

My past experience with Blackberry is never believe it until you see it. Is this just a rumor, perhaps something somebody was told by a Verizon store rep? Or is this a genuine date, something to look forward to? And if it is genuine does anyone have a link?

There is a sticky thread on this sbjuect at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...s/1431-first-ota-update-verizon-dec-11th.html. I'm gonna refer you there for your questions. This thread is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.