Dec Release Date?

Droid X Doug

Reaction score
Magic 8 Ball says December 8th release date for D4. Unfortunately, doesn't differentiate between actual availability at stores vs. pre-order, so take it as it is.

bishoy

Reaction score
well, if it was going to be available on the 8th in stores, dont you think we would have heard SOMETHING about it by now? i agree with the rumor that says it will be available for pre-order on the 8th and available in stores on the 22nd

DC 1127

Reaction score
Definitely not the 8th. I was in Verizon today to get the razr (couldn't hold out for the D4) and asked the guy helping me if he had heard anything on the 4 and he gave me a look like what are you talking about, then he said he hadn't heard anything and that he doesn't even know when training will begin for it. So I'm guessing the 22nd is the next date to look forward to. I agree that pre orders may begin on the 8th but definitely won't be the release.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

tuffD1

Reaction score
Just left Costco, went to grab a D3 for 39.99 and noticed no more D3 on display. My girl went to ask about it and the Costco/wireless dude said its been pulled. She then asked if they have D4 (cuz I've been bugging her about it) he said its coming that's why there is no D3.

Sent from my Steel Droid¹

Dfit18

Reaction score
Just left Costco, went to grab a D3 for 39.99 and noticed no more D3 on display. My girl went to ask about it and the Costco/wireless dude said its been pulled. She then asked if they have D4 (cuz I've been bugging her about it) he said its coming that's why there is no D3.

Sent from my Steel Droid¹

This is good news, I hope it comes out on the 22nd if not earlier.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Man was hoping 15th or 16th , 22nd is to close to Xmas .
May hold off till next year now (GNex folly and Droid 4) , Sony has a awesome phone coming out then , Arc HD (wish VZW would get it) .
Always another great phone just around the corner .

Droid X Doug

Reaction score
Man was hoping 15th or 16th , 22nd is to close to Xmas .
May hold off till next year now (GNex folly and Droid 4) , Sony has a awesome phone coming out then , Arc HD (wish VZW would get it) .
Always another great phone just around the corner .
If you are going to wait for the next best thing, you will be waiting for quite a while (certainly past the time when I am gone from this Earth). :biggrin:

Best of luck with your waiting. In the meantime, I am enjoying the blazing fast speed of my RAZR's LTE connection. Even the iDevice owners are green with envy.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
If you are going to wait for the next best thing, you will be waiting for quite a while (certainly past the time when I am gone from this Earth). :biggrin:

Best of luck with your waiting. In the meantime, I am enjoying the blazing fast speed of my RAZR's LTE connection. Even the iDevice owners are green with envy.
Hey good for you and the Razr , but I live 20 miles from the nearest 4G service area , so 4G is a "meh" thing .:biggrin:

Just ordered a new battery for my OG , so ready for a long wait . :D

Also saw that the GNexP sells for $70 on another carrier , and VZW wants $299 . :blink: