1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Debian Instructions Missing

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by xanzion, May 23, 2010.

1. xanzion

xanzion New Member

Hey fellow modders, I need help finding the Debian installation instructions for the Moto Droid. Since Alldroid went down, I have been unable to locate anything besides the G1 installation instructions, which I have tried. The G1 instructions seemed like a logical approach as with any rooted android, I thought it would be a success.

But, I keep getting chmod permission denied errors when trying to chmod 4755 *.

I know I am rooted, setCPU works, and I have flashed several ROM's.

Here is the link I found that provides a link to the alldroid instructions: Debian fully working on the Motorola Droid! Included is an ext2.ko module for those of us running stock kernels that lack ext2fs support. (I will provide support in comments.) : Android

I just need to know if anyone on here is able to provide me with instructions on how to get debian installed and working..

2. P!X3L

P!X3L New Member

Hey man I was wondering the same thing. I want to get aircrack-ng up and rollin. Heard its been done but as you know... alldroid is lost forever. :(
Search tags for this page
aircrack ng module for droid x2

unable to locate package airsnort

unable to locate package reaver
xbmc gde not installed