debate...ur thoughts on sending vzw a sbf'd phone

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
so keep all 2phones? verizon will charge me 300$ (so iv heard)
i did get a notification saying they charged me for not returning the device but my bill is only 20$ higher then normal...
im lost on that one lol

samsung.2012

Reaction score
Need Help Hacking

I know this is probably the wrong posting discussion, but I need help hacking into a pattern locked android that I do not know the pattern and I do not know the google account. The one thing that I know for sure is that USB Debugging is NOT on. Can someone help me please I would like to use this phone soon.

Phone Info:
Touchscreen
LG

Please someone I hope can help me

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
so keep all 2phones? verizon will charge me 300$ (so iv heard)
i did get a notification saying they charged me for not returning the device but my bill is only 20$ higher then normal...
im lost on that one lol

Two phones? I didn't know they already sent you a phone. So you're supposed to return the original and you're trying to sbf it?

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I know this is probably the wrong posting discussion, but I need help hacking into a pattern locked android that I do not know the pattern and I do not know the google account. The one thing that I know for sure is that USB Debugging is NOT on. Can someone help me please I would like to use this phone soon.

Phone Info:
Touchscreen
LG

I have no idea...give it back to the person u stole it from maybe???......jk

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Phone Info:
Touchscreen
LG

You might wanna head over to the lg section of the forums and ask there