1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Death By Blocks, my new game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by mr_x408, Apr 17, 2011.

1. mr_x408

mr_x408 New Member

Death By Blocks, my new game *Free Beta*

*Edit* Now Free for beta period!! i want to get allot more feedback before i decide to give it a price so check it out

Hey everyone Today i just released my very first game (Death By Blocks) and i thought this would be a good place to let people know about it. It is a simple dodge the falling things game with some pretty cool visual effects. It only costs 0.99 Canadian and I think that it is well worth it.
    I am intending on updating the game quite often depending on its popularity and am very open to feedback or suggestions for the next update. Heres a link to it with some screenshots enjoy.
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mikeDennis.games.deathByBocks&feature=search_result

even if you dont wanna buy it heres a poll to say what you think of it based on the screen shots.
    thanks,
    Mike
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
Search tags for this page

death blocks ð½ð° ð°ð½ð´ñ€ð¾ð¸ð´

death blocks for android

death blocks games for free