Dear Mods

Magdroid

Reaction score
You can delete this after reading, but I was wondering if you could bump the MotoDroid part of the forum up above the devour. It is the DROID forums after all. It's just everytime I come here, I look to the right for the droid news and keep reading the Devour news. I know it's all probably alphabetical....but it would be appreciated.

Anyone else want this, or am I just being picky/whiney?

Thank you,
Mag

M

Matth3w

I surf strictly via the New Posts function, so to be honest, I never even noticed they added a Devour section.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't know there was a section devoted to the Devour yet either....

And to the OP, no offense but I think thats just being kinda whiney...lol

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is a "Droid" forum as in all Motorola & VZW devices running Android that are marketed as 'Droid' not just the Motorola Droid:icon_ banana: But admittedly this marketing term is getting a bit blurred and undistinguished. Not sure if Moto/VZW is abandoning it or just not pushing it anymore...

But I would agree that the Moto Droid needs to be the top seeing as it's the most widely used by the members on the site, at least for now:icon_ devil:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
also only use the "new posts" button.. lol

I'll bring this up and see where it goes. ;)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL!! I think you got a point.... :)

This post was supposed to be under KZ's but it disappeared??

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like to be redundant and repeat myself over and over again many times, repeatedly.

cuskit

Reaction score
I would think all would welcome any news relative to the android system, be it Droid, BB, iPhone (yea - even dat wurld), Devour, etc.. Remember - in a couple of years there ain't gonna be no more Droids. Do we lose the forums?

Ya gotta move wit da times, eh? ;) mikey

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like to be redundant and repeat myself over and over again many times, repeatedly.
^ like to make sure he's heard :whore:

LOL!! I think you got a point.... :)

This post was supposed to be under KZ's but it disappeared??

Lol... I saw Sam deleted his duplicate post, but he's provided an even better post for me to say the same thing:icon_ devil:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I would think all would welcome any news relative to the android system, be it Droid, BB, iPhone (yea - even dat wurld), Devour, etc.. Remember - in a couple of years there ain't gonna be no more Droids. Do we lose the forums?

ill still be here probably on my Moto Droid 2 LTE edition : )

No worries Moto Droid will be around for a while.

cuskit

Reaction score

ill still be here probably on my Moto Droid 2 LTE edition : )

No worries Moto Droid will be around for a while.

Yea. That's just what they said with the Apple Mac Clones. I believe the forums were called Powerwatch?. Hee hee...

The way phones are progressing - will there even be a physical phone in one decade? Telepathy or something like that. Or a chip embedded under our skin, an in/out procedure of only ten minutes. I can see it now. People thronging down the streets, talking volumes, but no apparent earphones, no Bluetooth, no WiFi - nothing. Just a transmit/receive chip layered just below the epidermal layer. Always listening, always broadcasting. Our lips won't even have to move. It'll sense the vibration in our vocal cords and decipher the words before they need leave our mouths... Yikes! :) mikey

OP
M

Magdroid

Reaction score
For those who think I am being whiney, I am really sorry. After the 2.1 fiasco, there is enough whining on the board. LOL J/K. I do have to say, when I went to check on this post....I looked at Devour once again, and almost clicked on it..then moved to Motorola Droid. :p Maybe I just have to learn CHANGE! **memories of Election 2009 float through my skull**