Dear Google-Please enforce a MAXIMUM on the frequency of updates a developer can push

R1Lover

Reaction score
I can update about 10 apps in about a minute... Not sure what you are complaining about really....

If you have an app that you don't like (because it updates too often) remove the app...

It's pretty easy really..

pyro6128

Reaction score
I think technology as a whole might be moving too fast though. Like why don't our droids have cords? Seems kind of silly to me. And the internet on my phone runs way too fast, I like a nice long pause so I can reflect on the website I'm about to view. I also think the market has too many apps. I think it should be reduced to maybe ten apps. That way we don't have to take a long time searching for apps, and we won't have to worry about updates :heart:

lockman

Reaction score
I just update Beautiful Widgets and Root Explorer while reading this thread. What's the big deal? You see the shopping bag in the pulldown, a couple clicks to download update, you get on with your life.

JCo352

Reaction score
Updates aren't mandatory. Personally I check comments before I update anything, if I see negative comments about the update I don't do it.

th9203

Reaction score
There should be a poll on this important issue.
I have no idea how to start one or I might.

Are you getting too many updates too fast?
<yes> <no>

HAHAHAHA - no! :icon_ devil:

butch350

Reaction score
You sir, have the option not to download those updates.

Me, I think the Devs are not putting out enough updates! As matter of fact, I love updates!

johall07

Reaction score
129109514201248855.jpg

M

Matth3w

I'm pretty sure you're alone on this one. I like that devs can push fixes for their apps immediately. If it bothers you that much, you can set the market to not notify you of updates.
+43208975438902754389027590437450973257843

first thing I do in the morning is check my email then go to the market to see what updates are available.

BzB

Reaction score
this is a very odd complaint. updates aren't always about fixes, sometimes the dev is actually adding or improving functionality. the easiest way to get your request is to simply turn off update notifications. then you can manually check for updates on your own schedule. problem solved?

pyro6128

Reaction score
lol, i love when that little update icon is at the top of the screen lol.
You wait for the market to tell YOU about updates? SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

I can't wait for the market to tell me. I always open market and go into my downloads section hoping to see "update available". Its addicting

edit: just did it and there is an update available! kick ass

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think technology as a whole might be moving too fast though. Like why don't our droids have cords? Seems kind of silly to me. And the internet on my phone runs way too fast, I like a nice long pause so I can reflect on the website I'm about to view. I also think the market has too many apps. I think it should be reduced to maybe ten apps. That way we don't have to take a long time searching for apps, and we won't have to worry about updates :heart:

Radio knobs...we need radio knobs.

An "update all" would be nice or a checkbox list to check off all but the one you don't want to update. Other than that it works fine for me how it is.