Dear god someone help me!!!! My head hurts

avicus

Reaction score
okay so i'm on the verge of tears, my head hurts, and i've been on the computer for i don't know how long trying to figure this out. so i rooted my droid incedible and that was all good then i backed it up and even copied that to my computer. then before i got a rom a decided to make sure i knew how everything worked so i wiped the data and went to factory settings and booted it, everything was fine then i tried to restore it from my back up......i have no idea what i did wrong but when it started again it booted up then when it gets to the the droid eye it stops and starts at the htc quietly brilliant screen again then the screen flashes the thing forever and never stops. i have no idea what i'm doing nothing i try works, i can't even get a ****ing rom on here to try and do that, nothing makes sense please please please please someone anyone help me, please.

TheLastNative

Reaction score
This is why I'm afraid to Root my D2. Just wait till the afternoon and someone will have the knowledge to help you out.

OP
A

avicus

Reaction score
To be Honest if i can fix this i doubt if i will ever root again. i literally feel asleep on my computer with my phone in my hand trying to fix this thing. and all i dreamed about was trying to fix it. ugh this is destroying me.

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Install a rom from recovery i know my dink wont restore backups i dont know why but it dont i run ultimate droid 2.4.0 and it runs smoth give it a try if it still wont boot ill help the best i can

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
A

avicus

Reaction score
i'm actually trying to install a rom from recovery but i can seem to figure out how i do what everyone says online but i get md5 mismatch and stuff. i would love to run ultimate droid that was why i started this crap in the first place but i can't find where to download it, its been removed everywhere i look.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just grab a sensed based rom and flash it through recovery. This will get you out of the bootloops. Skyraider, Virtious, and Redemtive are all great starting points.

If you changed the name of your backup and it has spaces in it, this would cause your md5 issue.

OP
A

avicus

Reaction score
so i finally was able to install a rom hell yeah thank you all sooo much

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
yeah doug has been around for quite a while . . . he knows his stuff . . . .

insanedreamer

Reaction score
Sorry for your troubles, I feel bad for you. Hang in there, it'll work out okay