DEAL: Verizon LG Optimus Exceed 2 $15 NO Contract!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Need a phone for virtually free? Best Buy has got you covered. They have the very low end LG Optimus Exceed 2 on sale for only $15. This is a prepaid phone so you will apparently need to activate it on a prepaid plan. The phone is not boasting any crazy specs here just a dual core Qualcomm snapdragon chip clocked at 1.2GHz, 4.5" sub HD display, 5mp camera, 4gb of internal storage, 1gb of ram, 2100mah battery, and KitKat 4.4.2.

This phone will not fit the bill for most of you frequenting this forum but would be the perfect device to accompany your child who you may need to get in touch with while they spend the night at grandma and grandpa's house (Even grandma and grandpa are ditching the land line these days, and many of them don't know how to respond to a text on their iPhone :rolleyes: ). This would be an exciting Christmas gift for plenty of youngsters!

via BestBuy

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
For $15, it's worth having as a spare..

Reactions: cr6

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Now I can play Hearthsone AND set up drug deals at the same time. #thuglife

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
It went up, they had it for $7.99 the other day, saw it on Slickdeals.net. Still, $15 for a backup, as long as you have a prepaid line, is pretty good.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So does this mean I can get rid of my pager?

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you need to have a prepaid line, or can you just put a sim in this phone and use it on Verizon?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Do you need to have a prepaid line, or can you just put a sim in this phone and use it on Verizon?
Per the OP: its a prepaid phone for a prepaid plan.

Dwilyums68

Reaction score
A half a dozen of these make for an affordable cctv system at home via invideon and ipwebcam apps.
+1 I thought I might be the only one thinking this!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Trap phone for sure. But 6 years ago that would have been considered a dream phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Trap phone for sure. But 6 years ago that would have been considered a dream phone.

Six years ago would be 26 OCT 2009 and the OG Droid would drop in a couple weeks. This would have been a phenomenal phone six years ago.