[DEAL] Spigen Breaking Into The Audio World With Some Affordable Headphones!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Spigen is one of the most well known and trusted smartphone case manufacturers in the US. My favorite cases by them are the New Hybrid which offer a burst of color. Spigen cases have always been an affordable option. Many of you may not know that they also sale many other high quality affordable accessories.

Spigen has decided to break into the audio industry with some bluetooth headsets. These headphones offer the convenience of not needing to be plugged into your 3.5mm headphone jack. The headphones are black with a sharp looking gold trim! You can get about 4 hours of battery life out of them and can charge them fully in only 2 hours. There are function buttons including volume up and down, skip ahead and back, and power. The included microphone means you can seamlessly answer calls hands free while on the go. The normal cost of these headphones is $24 but they are currently half off.

Use Code 2ELP5VEY for a discount making these only $12.99

Amazon link

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Anybody have any personal experience with these? I REALLY need some headphones and wireless would be a win especially since $13 is dirt cheap in the bluetooth game...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Anybody have any personal experience with these? I REALLY need some headphones and wireless would be a win especially since $13 is dirt cheap in the bluetooth game...
There are something like 340 reviews on that Amazon link. I skipped right to the lower ratings. Seems like they're kinda meh, but for the price, you can't expect much.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are something like 340 reviews on that Amazon link. I skipped right to the lower ratings. Seems like they're kinda meh, but for the price, you can't expect much.
Agreed. It seems if music quality isn't as important as ease of use and no cords they're a winner. The reviews remind me of my real life experience with my Jaybirds. Ok sound quality, ok fit, less than acceptable battery life, hard to use buttons. I wouldn't buy another pair of the Jaybirds I've got for $13 (I paid a LOT more than that) that the ones in the link are selling for. But that's just me.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
And almost all those ratings are "I received this product free so I'm giving it 5 stars".

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I don't either but I saw it had 300+ reviews for something I've never heard of. I read about 5 then left the page.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
And for the gym, cutting grass, working on the car I think they'd be ok. Def not using jaybirds for those type activities just to break them ya know...

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
And for the gym, cutting grass, working on the car I think they'd be ok. Def not using jaybirds for those type activities just to break them ya know...
My Jaybirds are gym rats with me. No issues in over 2 years, on my current pair. Old pair had bad battery, contacted JB and they gave me $70 towards a new JB pair.