1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Deal or No Deal?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by michaelearth, May 20, 2011.

1. michaelearth

michaelearth New Member

Ok so here's the deal at hand: I currently own a DROID x and my sister has the htc thunderbolt. They both are in like new condition. Now my sister absolutely hates the battery life but loves the phone. So she has offered me to switch phones with her AND she would give me $100.

Now I wanna switch but im worried that the battery life will piss me off too. Maybe a custom rom will help. But the fact that its u locked excites me..... ugh I don't know what to do...

What's your opinion?

Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. GimmeThemCheese

GimmeThemCheese New Member

Take the thunderbolt! Definitely the best phone i've ever had, and the htc sense ui is fantastic. As for the battery life, you can get this app called lte on/ off, which allows you to switch between 4g and 3g when you want. With 3g on and screen brightness lowered I'm getting about 12 hours of battery life with pretty heavy usage (lots of music, news Apps and youtube). So if you don't really mind not having 4g on all the time, thunderbolt is the way to go!