DEAL: Fosil Q Founder Now $190

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of my favorite Android watches from last year was the Q Founder series from Fossil. The Fossil Q Founder series was the sharpest looking in my opinion. It is also made by one of my favorite watch brands. The screen on last years model is a bit sharper than the cheaper screens used on this years Q series watches. Fossil is currently selling these for $85 off making the watch only $190.
Head to the link below to grab this watch.

via Amazon

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I find myself very split on pulling the trigger on one of these devices. On one hand it seems quite useful for me as a contractor I hate having to pull my phone out to check time and notifications or see who's calling. That's a good looking device though.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Its really Nice but it doesnt have a Heart Rate Monitor which I want in a Smartwatch.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
It also has the "flat tire" which many don't like. I for one would not mind it, but it's also an LCD screen.
AMOLED please.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Im still trying to find a Deal on the LG Urbane. Old but fits the Bill and Still hangs with some of the New Guys.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
DM's link goes to used ones?!?

I swear I just saw a deal on an Urbane recently. I'll post back if I remember where.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The OG Urbane was available from VZW for $99 when the new LTE model came out. Other than that, I can't say I've seen many deals on it. Though, since I already have one, I haven't really been looking.

I love mine.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Found This One! Something Tells me not to Trust it. No Seller Feedback but I may just try it just for a chance and then have to deal with eBay and PayPal for Refund worst case scenerio. s
Huawei 55020533-RF Smart Watch Stainless Steel with Black Suture Leather Strap M | eBay
That seems too good to be true. Like you said though, worst case scenario is you have to deal with eBay to get $32 refunded. 9 available...I might buy one also?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Since when is Fossil junk? Fossil, an American owned company btw, has been in business for over 30 years and has been making watches a lot longer then Huawei.
The Huawei was ridiculously over priced when it was released.

The eBay seller has some feedback. 4 anyway.
Yea that is tempting. Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I really Like the Fossil Watch but since there is no Heart Rate monitor that is what stopped me from Looking at it Further. Same for the Zen Watch 2. I was looking at the Zen Watch but that has no WiFi.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model