DEAL: Aukey Wireless Sport Headphones $9.99

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Aukey has been killing it with the deals lately. I have always been a pretty big fan of Aukey car chargers and wall chargers as their products have been high quality but also affordable. It looks like Aukey also has some bluetooth wireless sport headphones. I'll be honest these look identical to some headphones by MPOW that I reviewed a while back. Its pretty obvious by now that for some things these companies buy from the same suppliers and then slap their own logo on the product. That being said the MPOW headphones of the exact same style sounded great and held a charge for days.

Aukey has their version of the wireless sport headphones on sale right now for only $9.99. This is a pretty great deal since the headphones normally go for $21.99. Head to the link below for the deal. Be sure to use coupon code EARBUDS5 when checking out.

Aukey Bluetooth Sport Headphones $9.99 with coupon code EARBUDS5

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
About to go to bed... didn't feel like pulling out my wired earbuds to listen to a podcast.

I read this and totally impulse purchased. Damn. Dey got me.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I would but I already have a pair that are very similar in style called Jaybird JF4 Freedom Sprint Bluetooth headphones.

417do70ZqDL._SY400_.jpg

Bought them about 2 weeks ago, brand new, still shrink wrapped and completely unopened in a dented box at Goodwill. Price was marked at $19.87 but it was half off Wednesday so I paid less than $10. Original retail is $99.99;

https://www.amazon.com/Jaybird-Freedom-Sprint-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B0095P2F1S

Came with a nice flip open magnetic latch hard shell case in black ballistic nylon.

41YQPh9BUhL._SY400_.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I would but I already have a pair that are very similar in style called Jaybird JF4 Freedom Sprint Bluetooth headphones.

417do70ZqDL._SY400_.jpg

Bought them about 2 weeks ago, brand new, still shrink wrapped and completely unopened in a dented box at Goodwill. Price was marked at $19.87 but it was half off Wednesday so I paid less than $10. Original retail is $99.99;

https://www.amazon.com/Jaybird-Freedom-Sprint-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B0095P2F1S

Came with a nice flip open magnetic latch hard shell case in black ballistic nylon.

I had those original were $149. My new freedoms were $200 but I traded in for $99. Jaybird support is top notch.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I had those original were $149. My new freedoms were $200 but I traded in for $99. Jaybird support is top notch.
Yeah, and they are pretty awesome.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Excellent deal, I ordered one in Black.
Thanks again DMX

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe I get plenty of recognition and don't need to stand out ;)

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm glad they had a choice of colors, red wasn't bad, I have a BT Motorola set that's red, but green... Not my thing ;)