[Deal] AT&T U-Verse Promo Offers Free Xbox 360, SONOS PLAY:3, Kindle Fire or Nexus 7

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Mar 19, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254
    [​IMG]

We aren't sure how good of a deal this is overall, because we can't speak to whether AT&T's U-Verse Internet service is worth it, but if you are somehow in the position of needing new internet and wanting a new Xbox 360, SONOS PLAY:3, Kindle Fire or Nexus 7, then you might be intrigued by this Deal Alert. AT&T is offering a promo in which they giveaway one of these devices for free with a new sign-up to their Internet Service U-Verse. Here's a quote with the full details and a link,

Source: AT&T U-Verse Free Device Promo

2. xeene

xeene Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Their cable service is as bad as their wireless one. Everyone I know is looking for alternative choice.

3. eagle923

eagle923 Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Uverse has been excellent for us, actually. We had Time Warner for years, tried Dish 2 years then have been with Uverse the past 5 years I think. We have 18mb internet and the U200 package and rarely have any problems. We did have a strange string of box failures the first year or so (I think we had 4 boxes sent out, all overnight though) but our current box has been fine for the past few years. When the box would go out, it was gone.. no signal at all. They overnighted all of the replacements.

Just another YMMV deal, one good experience vs one bad experience.

4. johnomaz

johnomaz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +771
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel 2XL
    Uverse internet in my area is quite good from what I hear, but I have cable internet for $40 a month and it usually sits around 20 mbps. I only pay for 12. My coworkers who have uverse internet say their speeds are usually pretty close to what they pay for and they pay more than I do. The device is tempting but the 360 is soon to be replaced, a new line of Nexus 7 tablets are coming and I have no idea what a Sonos Play is. Kindle file too is bleh. I'll keep my existing Nexus 7 and cable internet.

5. eagle923

eagle923 Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Yeah, I think I pay $48/mo for 18mbps. Although it is always 18mbps on the dot.

I agree with the devices they are offering though, most of them are last gen stuff already. You'd be better to get whatever package you want (instead of the triple play or whatever crap they want to sell you) and buying a good used device. I've seen Nex7 on craigslist for $120-$140.

Search tags for this page
at&t free xbox 360
at&t wi-fi device promo

at&t xbox promotion

att free xbox offer

att uverse free xbox

att uverse xbox offer
att xbox 360 offer

att xbox deal

att xbox promotion

xbox uverse