*Deal Alert* Samsung Fascinate now free on Amazon & $10 on Wirefly for new accounts!

androidpolice

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androidpolice.com
image_thumb53.png

Well, this didn't take long. This morning Amazon and Wirefly simply exploded Verizon's Samsung Fascinate price, which is normally $199 but dropped to as low as $99.99 last week.

That's right - for 1 penny, you can pick up a new Fascinate if you're signing up for a new Verizon account using Amazon or $10 using Wirefly. If you're adding a new line to your family plan, Wirefly is offering the phone for $29.99, while Amazon at the moment doesn't support this.

Neither site charges taxes and ships for free (with Amazon shipping slightly faster - using 2-day shipping).

One thing is certain - these deals won't last long, judging by how quickly the similar Vibrant and Captivate deals evaporated last month.

Hit up the source to read the rest.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Damnit to hell! I wish I had someone to add!!!! Grrrrr :icon_evil:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some people are going to be upset about this, after dropping $199 on this device

cplus

Reaction score
Some people are going to be upset about this, after dropping $199 on this device

Shouldn't they have a full 30 days to return it?

Anyway, look: A 3 star rating so far with only 3 reviews but... My cousin came over the other night with one of these and it seems soooo cheap. The screen was over-vibrant/saturated and you can see the roughness of the pixel grid, cheap plastic build quality was below average and fugly with that gross fake chroming, and, finally, I went to uninstall ADW after demoing it for him and there were a freaking MILLION apps preinstalled that I can't imagine anyone would ever use; BLOATWARE. Can't uninstall w/o root!

Anyway, it was nice and light but that no longer meant anything to me when I tapped on it with my finger and it had a vibrating resonance just like my old POS LG Dare; like a taught spring vibrating after you touch it. Yuck, no thanks.

So, my point? NO DOUBT SOMEONE IS 'GIVING' THEM AWAY. Enjoy!

calpilot7

Reaction score
Samsung phone.....YUK. The only way I would be upset is if I had to have one. Forced Bing search and the Samsung GUI are gross. Droid X all the way.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
How much dope were they smoking when they tried to force Bing on an Android device? I guess integrated software is soooo over-rated.

bL33d

Reaction score
Seem like a allright phones to me seen a few reviews stating how snappy they were and nicely built. But i will get a droid x or whatever comes out later closer to my contract date.

Are there any phones coming out with vanilla android??!! i mean wtf is with all this gui **** from companies?

OP
A

androidpolice

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androidpolice.com

Anyway, look: A 3 star rating so far with only 3 reviews but... My cousin came over the other night with one of these and it seems soooo cheap. The screen was over-vibrant/saturated and you can see the roughness of the pixel grid, cheap plastic build quality was below average and fugly with that gross fake chroming, and, finally, I went to uninstall ADW after demoing it for him and there were a freaking MILLION apps preinstalled that I can't imagine anyone would ever use; BLOATWARE. Can't uninstall w/o root!

Anyway, it was nice and light but that no longer meant anything to me when I tapped on it with my finger and it had a vibrating resonance just like my old POS LG Dare; like a taught spring vibrating after you touch it. Yuck, no thanks.

Pretty much every Android phone from every carrier comes with bloatware that you can't uninstall without root. Bing can be removed as well, with some hacking - yes, that part is really annoying.

The resonating screen - wow, I thought only the Epic had it due to the keyboard (I noticed it right away). Fascinate too?

cplus

Reaction score

Pretty much every Android phone from every carrier comes with bloatware that you can't uninstall without root. Bing can be removed as well, with some hacking - yes, that part is really annoying.

The resonating screen - wow, I thought only the Epic had it due to the keyboard (I noticed it right away). Fascinate too?

You can tap on the phone anywhere with your finger, front, back, side, and it resonates.