*Deal Alert* Samsung Fascinate now free on Amazon & $10 on Wirefly for new accounts!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by androidpolice, Sep 14, 2010.

1. androidpolice

androidpolice DF News Team Premium Member

[​IMG]

Well, this didn't take long. This morning Amazon and Wirefly simply exploded Verizon's Samsung Fascinate price, which is normally $199 but dropped to as low as $99.99 last week.

That's right - for 1 penny, you can pick up a new Fascinate if you're signing up for a new Verizon account using Amazon or $10 using Wirefly. If you're adding a new line to your family plan, Wirefly is offering the phone for $29.99, while Amazon at the moment doesn't support this.

Neither site charges taxes and ships for free (with Amazon shipping slightly faster - using 2-day shipping).

One thing is certain - these deals won't last long, judging by how quickly the similar Vibrant and Captivate deals evaporated last month.

Hit up the source to read the rest.
  2. Darkseider

Darkseider New Member

Damnit to hell! I wish I had someone to add!!!! Grrrrr :icon_evil:
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Some people are going to be upset about this, after dropping $199 on this device
  4. cplus

cplus New Member

Shouldn't they have a full 30 days to return it?

Anyway, look: A 3 star rating so far with only 3 reviews but... My cousin came over the other night with one of these and it seems soooo cheap. The screen was over-vibrant/saturated and you can see the roughness of the pixel grid, cheap plastic build quality was below average and fugly with that gross fake chroming, and, finally, I went to uninstall ADW after demoing it for him and there were a freaking MILLION apps preinstalled that I can't imagine anyone would ever use; BLOATWARE. Can't uninstall w/o root!

Anyway, it was nice and light but that no longer meant anything to me when I tapped on it with my finger and it had a vibrating resonance just like my old POS LG Dare; like a taught spring vibrating after you touch it. Yuck, no thanks.

So, my point? NO DOUBT SOMEONE IS 'GIVING' THEM AWAY. Enjoy!
  5. calpilot7

calpilot7 New Member

Samsung phone.....YUK. The only way I would be upset is if I had to have one. Forced Bing search and the Samsung GUI are gross. Droid X all the way.
  6. Dusty

Dusty Premium Member Premium Member

How much dope were they smoking when they tried to force Bing on an Android device? I guess integrated software is soooo over-rated.
  7. SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend New Member

Wish I could buy this contract free >_>
  8. bL33d

bL33d Member

Seem like a allright phones to me seen a few reviews stating how snappy they were and nicely built. But i will get a droid x or whatever comes out later closer to my contract date.

Are there any phones coming out with vanilla android??!! i mean wtf is with all this gui **** from companies?
  9. androidpolice

androidpolice DF News Team Premium Member

Pretty much every Android phone from every carrier comes with bloatware that you can't uninstall without root. Bing can be removed as well, with some hacking - yes, that part is really annoying.

The resonating screen - wow, I thought only the Epic had it due to the keyboard (I noticed it right away). Fascinate too?
  10. cplus

cplus New Member

You can tap on the phone anywhere with your finger, front, back, side, and it resonates.
Search tags for this page

cheap samsung fascinate

free samsung fascinate

price samsung fascinate
samsung fascinate cheapest prices
samsung fascinate for free
samsung mesmerize deals