[Deal Alert] Refurbished ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity On Sale TigerDirect for $300

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tigerdirect-transformerpad-infinity-deal-alert.png

If you are looking for a good deal on a very capable Android tablet, and aren't scared of refurbished models, then we have a great Deal Alert for you guys today. The ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Tablet can be found on Tiger Direct for just $299.99. That's a pretty huge discount on what is basically still a powerful Android tablet. Here's a recap of primary specs followed by a link to the deal at Tiger Direct,
  • Android 4.0 ICS
  • NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.6GHz
  • 10.1" WUXGA Multi-Touch
  • 1GB Memory
  • 32GB Flash
  • WiFi
  • Dual Webcams
  • Gray (RB-ASTF700T-B1-GR)
Here's that source link below to check out this offer. It ends on July 18th, so you may want to make your decision quick.

Source: TigerDirect

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I got mine for $350 not refurbished from another site just a few weeks ago. It's a nice tablet. :big smile: Starts with ICS but will get OTA updates right away that pushes it up to JellyBean. I've had too many bad experiences with "refurbished" high-end electronics so when it comes to stuff like this I personally prefer to buy new.

** I also wanted to point out that Newegg just recently discontinued this tablet from their inventory. I believe this tablet is over a year old. Could be a possible sign that ASUS is planning to release a newer Android tablet soon.