[DEAL ALERT] PNY - Turbo Plus 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive $32.99

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
prev_PNY-USB-Flash-Drive-Turbo-3-0-128GB-open-ra.png
Add a super-sized thumb drive to your collection, via Best Buy. The retailer is listing the PNY Turbo Plus 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for $33, a saving of $57 from its normal price.

Features lightning fast transfer of large files such as movies and videos. The light-weight design provides the ultimate mobile storage solution combined with USB 3.0 technology.

• USB 3.0 Flash Drive with transfer speeds approximately 10x faster than standard PNY USB 2.0 Flash Drives*
  • Features lightning fast transfer of large files such as movies and videos
  • Allows for quick and easy transfer of any files while saving time
  • Sliding collar, capless design with integrated loop makes it easy to attach to key chains, backpacks, etc.
Head Over To Bestbuy

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I have this drive, and the 128gb version too. Its crazy fast and has held up to a lot of abuse (washing machine, in the pool, baking in my car day after day) without failure. Would recommend.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have had it plugged into my laptop with linux installed on it and it ran just fine and felt like an SDD. The size is amazing too. The speeds advertised are accurate from when I ran the benchamarks too.
the perfect live flash drive..... I've used old 2.0 flash drives for ubuntu and live rescue CD's (hiren's etc) this 128gb 3.0 seems VERY impressive. and the cost is awesome

Last edited:

earlservicedog

Reaction score
I purchased mine from Amazon a few weeks ago. Tried using it with an OTG cable with my Galaxy S3 (rooted), my S5 and my Note 4. No go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If this thing was like the OTG/regular USB one that's 64GB that I just bought, I might be mad about this info, but I have enough regular USB sticks that are 16-32GB lying around doing nothing. Haha!

If anyone sees any good deals on an external HD that I can use with my Xbone, make sure you post that. I'm in the market, assuming my mechanic doesn't find anything too expensive wrong with my truck today...