Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
wwarTFs.jpg

Need more storage on your mobile device? If you're in the market for a large capacity micro SD card, today is your lucky day as Amazon has a128GB High Performance Lexar micro SDXC card for just $71.99!

That's an incredibly low price, and if you like to hoard music, videos and apps, may be an investment worth making. The Lexar MicroSDXC 633X is a high performer despite the price, boasting up to 95 MB/s read speed. It comes with a USB 3.0 adapter as well, so you can readily hook it up to your computer or any other device lacking card-reading facilities.

Features:
  • Premium memory solution for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones
  • Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 4K, 1080p full-HD and 3D video
  • Performance of U1 and U3 version is exactly the same
  • More than 8 times quicker transfer times with included USB 3.0
  • Compatible with both PC and Mac systems

Grab one today on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lexar-High-Pe...eader-Memory/dp/B012PQKFNI/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

UPDATE: New Lower Price $69.95and 4K Compatable

Last edited by a moderator:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Just copped 2 of the Samsung EVO Plus 64GB cards with readers (no packaging), for $32.70 combined, including shipping...

64GB Samsung EVO Plus Micro SDXC Card

It's a great deal for essentially new, no packaging (but including readers and cases), Samsung EVO Plus 64GB cards, essentially $16.35 each with shipping.

EVO Plus 64GB purchase.jpg

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
If you're looking for some new ear buds, give these a try.
UI5ini7.jpg

Like most of our members, I try to find the best quality product for the price. I believe I found such a deal with these new in ear monitors. Earphones, LJJB Newest Dual Driver Dynamic High Definition Noise Isolating & Bass 3.5mm In-Ear with Stereo Microphone & Control Headphone Earphone https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018FLVBNK/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_.J32wbAVEH59W I've never been a fan of Chinese electronics and have always gone out of my way not to purchase them, but after a lot of research, I took a chance with these earbuds.
I was originally looking to purchase these - FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0124DOK8I/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Uz42wbH11HDMK as they've gotten incredible reviews from a number of trusted tech sites I frequent, but in the end I'm very happy with my decision to go with the LJJB's.
I didn't want to spend a lot of money on replacement ear buds simply because I'm very hard on them. I throw them in my backpack everyday, I throw them in my nightstand, my cat will sometimes find them and drag them off to play with them and so I needed something durable but fairly inexpensive simply because they don't usually last long around me. I use them with my tablet, laptop and my phone and I wanted something that would produce quality sound whether I was listening to music, podcast, audiobook, YouTube or watching movies.
ZRW4UB4.jpg

There are 2 basic types with each model. V1 & V1S. I purchased the latter because it provides an inline mic with volume controls so I can make/receive calls and adjust the volume & skips tracks.
F1qCZ3l.jpg

The ear buds include three different tips. A "Full Frequency silica gel" set (in S/M/L sizes), a "High Frequency silica gel" set (also in S/M/L sizes) and a single set of "Memory Foam" tips.
fD47tei.jpg
It also comes with a nice carrying pouch.
These ear buds require "tempering" or a break in period, in order to provide the best quality sound. I'm actually still breaking mine in, but after 2 weeks I can tell you the sound has improved significantly since I first got them. If you do purchase these, please take the time to break them in properly. The manual that's included will explain everything in great detail.

They sound way better than my Sennheisers, which literally cost more than 10X the price. The quality of the cord is great, and the sound isolation is the best I've ever experienced.
I'm not the best at wording a review for ear buds, but the mid, lows and highs come through amazingly well and the various instrument distinction/separation is incredible. I've had some great ear buds from a wide variety of manufacturers over the years but none have come close to the sound quality with this brand. What makes me so excited about these ear buds is the fact that I only spent $25 bucks!
I use my ear buds every day regardless, but with these I've been looking for any excuse I can find to use them!
If you're in the market and don't wanna spend alot because you're an animal like me when it comes to ear buds, I highly recommend the VJJB brand.
tQvZQjc.jpg

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Price update: See OP