Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Oops. I missed it too. Sorry dude. Send me a tip when you find a hot story and I will write it up and mention you as the tipster! ;)
Will do! I've put them in the "Member News Depot." Almost sent you a PM with this one. Will next time.

dja1980

Reaction score
I redeemed $18 worth of credit, but now I'm not seeing it in my Wallet. Did these credits expire already, or are they only good for certain purchases?

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I still have my $12 in credits. I've been thinking of using them ASAP just in case they expire.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I redeemed $18 worth of credit, but now I'm not seeing it in my Wallet. Did these credits expire already, or are they only good for certain purchases?
That's a good question. I still have not seen mine appear in Wallet or the Play Store?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

Mine's still there. It's Google Play credit, so it won't show up in your main Google Wallet balance. In Wallet, your Google Play balance is listed under Payment Methods.

That's a good question. I still have not seen mine appear in Wallet or the Play Store?

Mine showed up immediately upon redemption.

dja1980

Reaction score
Mine's still there. It's Google Play credit, so it won't show up in your main Google Wallet balance. In Wallet, your Google Play balance is listed under Payment Methods.
Ah... I just installed the Wallet app upon the recent news, and when I saw my balance as $0.00, I assumed that either I didn't get my credit, or it already expired. I found my credit under Payment Methods as you described on the Wallet website, but I still can seem to find it in the app. Not that it's a big deal though... as long as I know my credit is still there!

PS... the website indicates that my credit expires on 2/4/17... so good for 24 months.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Ah... I just installed the Wallet app upon the recent news, and when I saw my balance as $0.00, I assumed that either I didn't get my credit, or it already expired. I found my credit under Payment Methods as you described on the Wallet website, but I still can seem to find it in the app. Not that it's a big deal though... as long as I know my credit is still there!

PS... the website indicates that my credit expires on 2/4/17... so good for 24 months.

The easiest way to see your Play Store credit on your device is through the Play Store. Open the menu and select My account. Your Google Play balance will be listed (followed by your Google Wallet balance).

Play Store credit and Google Wallet credit are two separate things. This offer provided Play Store credit, which can be used on apps, music, movies, and books through the Play Store. Google Wallet credit can be used for Play Store purchases, but Play Store credit can't be used for Google Wallet purchases.