[Deal Alert] Flash Sale at DailySteals: Plethora of Tablets with Varying Discounts

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
daily-steals-flash-sale-android-tablets.png

The folks at DailySteals are having a two day Flash Sale Event with a slew of different tablets with varying levels of discounts. There is a huge variety of tablets from Samsung, Motorola and Apple, all with discounts ranging from 15% to 64% off. Here's the source link below to grab one.

Thanks for the tip, jseah!

Source: DailySteals

swc2001

Reaction score
I would like to get my Mom and Dad a Tablet for Christmas. I dont want to get one that is too expensive though. I am thinking around 80 to 100 dollars. It doesnt have to be a screamer just somthing that will get them online at a decent pace. I wouldnt even mind somthing used if it was in good condition. I would however prefer new.

Any Ideas?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I would like to get my Mom and Dad a Tablet for Christmas. I dont want to get one that is too expensive though. I am thinking around 80 to 100 dollars. It doesnt have to be a screamer just somthing that will get them online at a decent pace. I wouldnt even mind somthing used if it was in good condition. I would however prefer new.

Any Ideas?

I've got a like new Sprint Evo View 4g 7" tablet on sale, but I'm looking for 175OBO. Includes OEM carrying case. PM me if interested.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/224995-kyros-7-inch-tablets-coby-discounted-80-95-amazon.html

B
e careful with Daily Steals. I've have good luck with them and bad luck. I'm currently not buying anything from them until they refund me $30 for shipping a wrong item that I returned to them 2 months ago. I've considered my money gone and don't plan on giving them any more of it.

Thanks for sharing the info about DailySteals. I will take that into consideration if I ever think about purchasing from them.

jseah

Reaction score
I haven't had the opportunity to buy anything from Daily Steals as yet either. I have purchased from 1 Sale A Day and Woot.