Deal Alert! $25 Off The Purchase Of Fire HD Kids Edition

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Several months ago Amazon released a tablet to compete with the popular Nabi tablet. Their Fire HD Kids Edition is surrounded with an impact resistant shell just like the Nabi tablet lineup. There is both a 6" and 7" version. The kid proof case also comes in a variety of colors. The commercial for the tablet shows kids dropping it and spilling juice on it, and Amazon believes in the durability of this tablet so much that they even include a "2 year worry free guarantee". If you somehow break the tablet Amazon will replace it for free. On top of all that the kids tablet also offers 5,000 books, movies, and apps totally free of charge! Right now it is on sale! Today only get $25 off this kid friendly tablet!

via Amazon

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I love the no-questions-asked warranty, but I see way too many negative reviews all harping on the same issues with deleting content and how limited the 8GB of storage is when you figure in the 3.5GB of Amazon software.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
It's good that they make things like this because I read posts from mothers who let their three year olds play with their cell phones and it astonishes me. You gotta be *out of your MIND* to let a kid of that age play with a $600 piece of electronics which we all know is delicate and easy to damage with drops and spills. By all means, buy them a rugged device that is built to take that sort of abuse and spare the Notes and other flagship phones the innocent abuse of kids.

Sent from my One+One, using Magic and version 2.4.15 TapaTalk