Dead!!

mack19318

Reaction score
I hope i can get the verizon store to give me another phone tonight, my local store is open till 8pm. Plus i was already in showing them the problems with the glitchy screen. and tonight the screen started to bounce up and down and i tried to shut the phone off but it never turned on again. my screen has been acting up for a few days with not reacting and needing to slide out keyboard to get it working again to all the way battery pull to get the phone to respond again. this is my first D3, but i went through about 7 D1's, i just hope the D3 replacement (if i have to wait for it) is better than any of the D1's replacements.

spillner

Reaction score
Thats definitely odd that you phone malfunctioned that way. Are you rooted? If so I hope you unrooted before taking back to VZ.

OP
mack19318

mack19318

Reaction score
How can i unroot when the phone wont turn on? i think its toast and its not gonna matter how can they get the phone to turn on if i cant? even the little light on the side wont come on when i plug it in to charger!

OP
mack19318

mack19318

Reaction score
the phone will not turn on, no boot screen no nothing, trust me if i could get it to boot i wouldnt be asking for any ideas.

OP
mack19318

mack19318

Reaction score
any ideas? i have about 20 mins till my wife gets home to watch the kids so i can run to verizon.