Dead Zebra Android Minis Available Tomorrow

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Theyre back in stock. i just now ordered a 16 piece case with four random pieces. Also sent another of the same order to my office. 40 lil guys comin my way!
Haha I did the same thing sent one to my work and another to my sisters in addition to the four pack I picked up during their presale they had over the weekend. They ship em out fast to, they sent them out on monday and I got them in the mail today.:greendroid:

Awesome that's good to hear, I already got my shipping comformation so I hope I get them soon. For some reason I'm really excited to receive these lil guys lol the girlfriend thinks I'm nuts.

Junetastic

Reaction score
^ Geez 40? No wonder they go out of stock in < 5 minutes.

But somehow, I managed to get one OG Green and one random!

JimmyD

Reaction score
^ Geez 40? No wonder they go out of stock in < 5 minutes.

But somehow, I managed to get one OG Green and one random!

No kidding! Dead Zebra is even trying to discourage people from hoarding their products.

They even have this posted on their website: "Until August 15th orders containing Android collectibles are limited to 20 total pieces (for example, a case of Series 1 and 4 blanks). Orders above 20 total pieces will be refunded. 1 order per household during this period. Thank you for your cooperation and for giving others a chance to own some Androids!"

My guess is they're trying to stop people from buying a TON of these, then turning around and selling them on Ebay for profit. The less numbers that someone can buy, the less likely that person will put them up on Ebay.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Sweet, just ordered an Andy :)

Seriously!? How?! Did they add very limited, additional stock around 9:23pm when you posted that yesterday?

At the time of my last post (the one right before yours) at 2:04pm yesterday, they were completely sold out.

And at the time of typing this post (right now) at 12:16pm, they are still sold out!

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Yup, right before I posted I snagged one. They put up Andys and Blind Boxes, the Blind boxes sold out in about 5 minutes, and the Andys lasted about ten. Long enough for me to type in all of my info at least, poor planning on my part not having an account set up.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Seriously!? How?! Did they add very limited, additional stock around 9:23pm when you posted that yesterday?

At the time of my last post (the one right before yours) at 2:04pm yesterday, they were completely sold out.

And at the time of typing this post (right now) at 12:16pm, they are still sold out!

Some advice: Set up an account BEFOREHAND. Sit at your computer and just keep hitting refresh until it comes up with available stock. Ive seen them in stock a couple times already today. They only last for a couple minutes though so you gotta be quick.

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3

Some advice: Set up an account BEFOREHAND. Sit at your computer and just keep hitting refresh until it comes up with available stock. Ive seen them in stock a couple times already today. They only last for a couple minutes though so you gotta be quick.

BIG TIP!!! lol, I was scared I wasn't going to get any, but it shipped this morning.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Yep my little guys left Springfield Mass. last night but im in San Diego so they got a ways to go. Hopefully theyll be here soon.

JimmyD

Reaction score
:) Ahhhhhh....

Thanks for the tips Doc & Infiniti!

pssst... now quit buying them, so I can buy a couple damn it!!!!! :icon_ goofy: :tongue:

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Just got mine, and a sweet sticker too. Zombie LEGO dude, and Andy? Awesome dancedroid

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Mine arrived first thing Saturday morning, pretty sweet. I got a picture of the first box of 16 ill post up when I get home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Got my little "Andy" today!! Super awesome little Android guy... wish I had ordered a couple more

Got a cool sticker in mine too

Reaction score
61a4c370-c837-a42b.jpg
Got my 8 today!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
[video=youtube;U6je-F3F4oo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6je-F3F4oo&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video=youtube;U6je-F3F4oo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6je-F3F4oo&feature=player_embedded#"] [/video]