Dead pixels anyone?

texazranger09

Reaction score
So who else is getting any dead pixels scattered about??? I have about 3 to 4 as of now.
I guess I shouldn't say dead pixels but frozen. I'm really bummer about this, maybe some of you have read the horror stories over on the other forums of one dude that went through seven between dead pixels and dust under the screen.
So idk if I should try and get a new one or just deal with it for fear of getting a worse one. This is just unacceptable on something that costs 600 dollars(off contract).

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Jljmobile

Reaction score
I have one bad pixel that I can tell and a mushy power button. Think im going to exchange it.

OP
T

texazranger09

Reaction score
Not afraid you'll get a worse one?

Raziel36

Reaction score
This thread bummed me out. I am expecting a warranty replacement in a couple days due to 1 pixel being stuck.. now I fear I'll have more problems.. ugh!!

You'd think after so many exchanges, they'd start checking before sending a new one out.

soccerdude77

Reaction score
I have 3 or 4 dead pixels myself.

My question is can I still exchange my phone even though it's past the 14 days exchange or return period? or will they charge me to do it?

Thanks.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I've been through 4 DOA TB's the 5th one I have now has dust under the screen gg pz. I have zero faith in HTC now.

Same thing happens with Moto or any other manufacture.....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have 3 or 4 dead pixels myself.

My question is can I still exchange my phone even though it's past the 14 days exchange or return period? or will they charge me to do it?

Thanks.

You can exchange it for a CLNR, You will not get a new device.

SteveONCSU

Reaction score
Just got my TB, I've got a handful of dead pixels plus a spot where the backlight doesn't seem to be as bright.

Going by the big V today to trade it in.