Dead Maxx!!!!

TREYDEE007

Reaction score
Last night the phone got down to 20% battery level, so I put in on the charger in my truck.About 15 minutes go by and my blue tooth tells me it disconnected,so I look at the phone and its off.So I try to turn it on and nothing, I put it on tha wall charger when I get home.Woke up this mourning and still nothing.I have tried that hard reboot thing many times......Nothing!!!! Loved tha phone but I don't trust it anymore

Cripton805

Reaction score
My razr has done that a couple times. Hold the power and down button for 10 seconds "real seconds". That should boot it.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you plug it into the wall, does the notification light give a quick white "flicker"?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
man, years of Android make my head go... "have you pulled the batt..." then I have to stop myself :blink:

Can you get into the bootloader? to do so, hold down volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then while holding those, press/hold the power button... shouldn't take but a second or to for a menu with white text to show up - if it's going to show up. You use volume-down to navigate, and volume-up to select... if that menu pops up, just use volume-up to select "normal power up" or whatever it's called. *fingers crossed*

OP
T

TREYDEE007

Reaction score
man, years of Android make my head go... "have you pulled the batt..." then I have to stop myself :blink:

Can you get into the bootloader? to do so, hold down volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then while holding those, press/hold the power button... shouldn't take but a second or to for a menu with white text to show up - if it's going to show up. You use volume-down to navigate, and volume-up to select... if that menu pops up, just use volume-up to select "normal power up" or whatever it's called. *fingers crossed*
jus tried that, no response!! thanks though......on the way to Verizon

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
jus tried that, no response!! thanks though......on the way to Verizon

Try this:

This works with the wall charger only!!!!!

Shut off the phone in any manner you can (Pressing and holding Power and Volume Down will execute a "battery pull". If you plug the charger in and do this, you may be able to skip all the steps following. Otherwise, pressing all three buttons at once, takes you to the Boot Mode Selection Menu, then pressing down volume twice and up volume once gets into fastboot, then just hit the power button to shutdown).

Now, WHILE holding JUST down the + and - volume buttons, plug in wall charger.

The phone should wake up in the Boot Mode Selection Menu (White text, Black screen)

Scroll down with the volume down button to BP tools and then push volume up.

The phone should go Black for a moment and then begin the boot process.

The phone will show the motorola logo and then show the battery image filling up as it charges.

Wait awhile for it to charge up.