Dead by morning

bhall238

Reaction score
the only option i get for the blockbuster app is uninstall updates

I don't know where that comes from but I'm sure the Blockbuster App is not the cause.

Blockbuster updates frequently and you will notice a difference in your battery life if you go into the app and shut the updates off

I've never even opened the app. I've also never seen it come up in my running app list. Why oh why don't they just let us delete apps like this that some of us will never use.

I would assume they are updating the list of titles they have available but might I open a can of worms if I go into it to make sure updates are not happening? My battery life is pretty good now, it's gotten much better since day one, so should I just leave the monster alone?

F

FlyFishinX2

It is updating nonstop unless you shut it off..a Verizon rep showed me this and believe it or not it makes a noticeable difference if you shut it off

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using droid forums app

F

FlyFishinX2

so I unplugged my phone at 8 o'clock last night it is now 910 am I work third shift and have used my phone on and off all night and I'm at 50 percent

so I just woke up after 5 hours of sleep and the battery drain was minimal ,my phone lost 1 percent per hour while I was sleeping. I had 3 missed calls during during this period.....ill be able to get 24 hours out of my last charge.