DDRROOIIDD Ringtone

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
LadyJ

Use the music player. If it shows the droid file you have, play it and with sound stoped, hit menu. This should bring up music trimmer. save it to PHONE ringtone. you can now use it as default ringtone or as contact ringtone. Good luckdancedroid

CrazyJek

Reaction score
1) Download app called Zedge.
2) Search "Droid."
3) ????
4) Profit.

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
Ezrider, I opened up the other media player (not windows) that was mentioned here and I can't see how to do what you're talking about. I haven't given up completely but have for a for now. I will try again later.

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
LadyJ

Sorry I was not clear. The music app.(music player) is the one that came with the phone. Its green and looks like a musical note. It would be easier If you have the music file (that you want to use as a ringtone)as mp3 on cumputer to just hook the phone to the computer with usb and move the file to ringtones on SD card.

Last edited:
OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
Okay ezrider. That does help..some. Now a stupid question I am sure. I don't mess with audio files hardly at all. So how would I make the ringtones a MP3 file?

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
LadyJ

What type of file is it now ? That is what is the extention ? examples .exe, .mp3, .txt

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
.ogg file. I had to download another MP to hear them.

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
ladyJ

Google .ogg CNET has free dowload. I Have not used this myself.

hellojenil

Reaction score
someone posted they downloaded directly to the dinc and opened with another application. I tried the same thing, however I don't know where on the dinc it downloaded to.
I also have the files on my computer as ogg so I guess I am going to cnet

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
I still haven't done anything with this yet. I have the media player for the .ogg files but still can't figure out how to get it to my phone.