DDRROOIIDD Ringtone

LadyJ

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the ringtone for the lovely DDRROOIIDD sound? I have googled the question and it's not very helpful. My husband thinks it would be a kicker to have it on my phone and I agree. Thanks!!

andrew_ja

Reaction score
OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
Andrew, that is awesome! I like the second one the best but quitting at about the 5 second mark on the tone. Can you do that? I know a ringtone repeats itself so would doing a 5 second tone be sufficient or would doing "DROID" repeated twice be an idea? Is there a charge for you doing this? Thanks so much for sending me this. The one I found on the internet was not nearly as good.

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
Drooooid

Now thats what I call FUN. Thanks

I would like repeating Droid With short sounds inbetween. Like an old phone Ring

Keep having fun - It keeps you young.dancedroid

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
Yes I like that! Would it be weird if it was repeated? Like "DDRROOIIDD" then the music then "DDRROOIIDD" with the music following again? If so that one is pretty awesome too! Thanks for the help!

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
Oh and I am still learning a lot even on my laptop. So with what you're sending with the links, can you save it to the computer from there? Or do you have to send us a file privately?

trumpet444

Reaction score
here are some actual Droid ringtones pulled from my phone. including the droid notification.

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
Thanks! I tried opening them but my computer doesn't recognize the file type.

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
LadyJ

I'm using Windooose Media Player ( I know, but I'm older than dirt ) and WMP is supposed to save a copy of whats played but it doesn't seem to be doing that. I think there is a place to set minimum file size and that is the problem. I will look for it. Are u using WMP.

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
Yes, it's my default media player.

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
LadyJ

Look in your WMP library and see if you have ringtones.

jnmilli352

Reaction score
Those tones are awesome I downloaded them with my Dinc. and opened them with Astrology

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
I know this is total operator error here. I did download the other MP that was suggested and was able to hear the tones. I saved them to my computer. Now when I save them to my sd card in the phone, I can't find them. This is probably a question for another forum. But any suggestions on how to find them?