1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Days/Dates Separation on Emails

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by nj230, Nov 16, 2009.

1. nj230

nj230 New Member

Hello,
    I recently moved to the Droid after being on a BlackBerry Storm. I am wondering if there is a way to separate my emails (on my corporate exchange account) by date? The Storm used to show me emails in a similar fashion to exchange (e.g. emails from Fri 11/13, were separated via a bar/line from emails that I received on Sat. 11/14). The Droid display just runs all the emails together. Granted they are filed by date, but it's much easier to locate an email from Fri 11/13, if I can just go to Fri 11/13 and review my received emails. Is there an option and/or 3rd party app that will create this separation?

In addition, is there a way to display the day in addition to the date on my emails? Right now I just see (11/13/2009) Can I get it to say Fri 11/13/2009?

Thanks in advance
Search tags for this page

separating received emails by day

separation of emails samsung

why are my emails separated by date