Dating advice

jloya

Reaction score
wait, you're 19 and wanting to date her?!?!?!?!

I say a lunch date or coffee date.

[Mod Edit - let's keep this clean and productive - tp76]

sorry bro but you are COMPLETELY WRONG and am shocked to see such post

ive been dating my gf since i was 19, my good friend married his high school sweet heart ....id ask to please refrain from posting such nonsense especially when this is supposed to be a somewhat family friendly forum

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thread reopened - if the discussion is not clean and productive then it won't continue -

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
wait, you're 19 and wanting to date her?!?!?!?!

I say a lunch date or coffee date.

[Mod Edit - let's keep this clean and productive - tp76]

sorry bro but you are COMPLETELY WRONG and am shocked to see such post

ive been dating my gf since i was 19, my good friend married his high school sweet heart ....id ask to please refrain from posting such nonsense especially when this is supposed to be a somewhat family friendly forum

and how old are you now? I don't consider "been dating since we were 19 and now I'm 21" a success story yet.

Chances are, one of you is going to regret getting tied down so soon, and will regret 'not living life'. It only takes 1 for a marriage to fail. But I'm sure you are one of the statistical minority who will actually make it though. :heart::heart::heart:

But nothing wrong with what I said... he shouldn't be trying to "date" her, rather, he should understand that this is a time in life he should be trying to date as many 19-20 y.o.'s as possible

Plus, I still stand by my assertion that he's already waited too long to ask her out. If she's any sort of catch at all, she's got 4 other guys trying to get her attention and chances are, since he's already waited this long, one of those other guys has already taken her out and possibly more.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I really fail to see how your helping with the jaded view on relationships

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Shelooga

Reaction score
aside from the advice to buying her a droid (a+), i say get her the droid x (A++)

but seriously, as many have said, find out what she likes. if shes like me and spends her work days on this forum, see if she'll go to the mall with you and help decide what phone may be next.
if shes a sporty chic, grab a soccer ball and challenge her. if shes a priss then you gotta go the lunch, movie, dinner, shopping, or other air conditioned activities. or heat if youre in my neck of the woods.

now as for getting the courage to ask her out, i can offer nothing there. im the shiest wussiest kid alive. but i bagged me a gem. the story of that is too unique to apply to just about any situation, but keep your head up and believe it can be done.

back to not working and undervolting...

jimmy2179428

Reaction score
I think the mall idea is your best bet. It will give you guys a chance to know each other while "doing" something. Most first dates that are at a table sitting across from each other is too much like a interview IMHO. Tell her you gotta buy something and take her on the adventure that you two can enjoy. Have fun and please report back in!