dated?

sabirc13

Reaction score
With phones now sporting quad core processors and 440+PPI display does the maxx HD feel dated? If not do you think it will soon?

detroitwilly

Reaction score
In my opinion, plugging your phone into the wall in the middle of the day because your galaxy with the cracked screen and bright display can't handle the apps, processor and 4g signal that it's receiving is what is dated.

mittymak

Reaction score
not at all. I think people are failing to realize these are just phones. if its lasts all day and works on lte then it does everything I need it to.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I am enjoying my RMHD immensely. I mess with my phone quite a bit throughout the day, and do not even come close to draining the battery. As for how the phone operates, I can't complain. It does everything quickly and accurately. I believe that the RMHD will get at least one more update by mid-year to 4.1.2. I, for one, am trying to learn how to be content with what I have, as I do not believe that there will ever be "the perfect, all-capable, up-to-date" phone, as the technology changes too quickly. However, the RMHD sure comes close. It is a little bit like Fords and Chevy's. There is no perfect vehicle and there is no perfect phone. Enjoy!

OP
S

sabirc13

Reaction score
Oh I am definitely enjoying the phone no doubt. And I do agree with what you all have said.

Lucas5

Reaction score
I think some (or a lot ) of us get caught up in upgrade-itis. We want to upgrade to the next/newest phone. If you're happy with your current version of android and your phone is running it well than your phone isn't out dated.