Date/Time issues on Rezound

jeffe65

Reaction score
Today I started having a bug on my Rezound where the device's time keeps resetting 1 hour earlier to Pacific Time (I live in Arizona) while it's set on automatic. I've had this phone for a week, and it just started doing it. I tried rebooting, and that seemed to fix everything, but after leaving it sit for a few minutes when I activated the screen the time displayed correctly for about a second and then switched back to Pacific Time. I turned off automatic and set it manually to AZ (But it displays Mountain Time) this seemed to fix it, but since it didn't do it at all for a week, this appears to be something on Verizon's end and not the phone itself. Also, I haven't used WiFi all week; it's been switching between 3G ad 4G all week with no other problems; mostly on 4G.

Anybody else having this problem?

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
I haven't switched time zones, but Verizon's NTP server had my Rezound at 34 seconds fast consistently.

As you mentioned, I believe this is more of a Verizon network problem, one hopes that it will clear up shortly.

OP
jeffe65

jeffe65

Reaction score
It's been flipping back and forth for the past couple of hours, so I'm just going to leave it alone for now.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums