1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Data Wipe

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by tinonw01, Oct 25, 2011.

1. tinonw01

tinonw01 New Member

Does this rom wipe data with every update?
  2. gsDroid

gsDroid New Member

Yes it does. It is built into the install script. Even if you don't wipe data/factory reset r3blurr3d roms do it anyway on installation. The thread was full of people who had unnecessary problems asking for help because they didn't follow the instructions to wipe, so the dev put it in. Since he did that they can focus on fixing actual issues in the rom instead of answering noob questions resulting from not following instructions. The rom is advancing rapidly now.
  3. tinonw01

tinonw01 New Member

I can see how that would solve the questions,
    but it also is very inconvenient to return customers. It would be nice if there were a "first time user" option, where it wipes if checked.
  4. Lloyds

Lloyds New Member

You now only have to down full wipe once upon installing the base rom. Updates no longer require a full wipe but if you have any issues a wipe would be recommended.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

data wipre droid bionic

delete data from droid razr

droid bionic how to wipe data

droid bionic wipe

motorola razr i wipe data
wipe data droidz