Data Usage

xanzion

Reaction score
I have a very easy basic question after looking through the forums. What is the most usage you have ever accumulated in one billing cycle on your Unlimited Data Plan? I am nearing 30 gigs and want to know is anyone else is up here with me in the data miles high club. lol

Also, I am worried that I may have some dealings with big red for hitting this amount of usage on 4G. Should I be worried? >_>

Thanks!

rpdonald

Reaction score
xanzion said:
I have a very easy basic question after looking through the forums. What is the most usage you have ever accumulated in one billing cycle on your Unlimited Data Plan? I am nearing 30 gigs and want to know is anyone else is up here with me in the data miles high club. lol

Also, I am worried that I may have some dealings with big red for hitting this amount of usage on 4G. Should I be worried? >_>

Thanks!

Of you have unlimited data the only thing you have to worry about is throttling. If you don't have unlimited, I'm sure you have a nice sized bill headed your way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
The most I have ever used was 10 gigs. That was a heavy month of Netflix. I wouldn't be worried about Verizon they technically can't do anything to you for your unlimited 4g usage, yet.... I would be more worried about the people on this site who tear you a new one for "gloating" over your usage. They mistakenly believe that your lines' usage has any bearing on their business model. It doesn't, trust me. They are all about making money, period.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums