Data manager for Thunderbolt?

Reaction score
Currently have a BBS2 and use BB desktop manager to load apps and move files around. Is there a similar software for the Thunderbolt?

I am assuming that there is, just have never played with an android phone and I'm curious how apps are loaded and removed.

Thanks in advance!

ridobe

Reaction score
Currently have a BBS2 and use BB desktop manager to load apps and move files around. Is there a similar software for the Thunderbolt?

I am assuming that there is, just have never played with an android phone and I'm curious how apps are loaded and removed.

Thanks in advance!

Well, I don't know what BBS2 is (assuming blackberry software) but to download apps there are a number of ways. There is the android market that will be on your phone, there is appbrain.com that can help you manage your apps and there are a couple more websites that I've never used that someone else can help you with.

As far as management of music, etc. you can just simply plug your usb into any computer and move stuff back and forth like it were any external drive.

edit: Once rooted, things get much easier in terms of flashing new roms and such. The paid app TitaniumBackup is essential and will manage your apps and your layouts between flashes. Then, you can become addicted to flashing like many others and myself.

Last edited: