Data issue

hosste95

Reaction score
I am really frustrated with my
Thunderbolt lately...when I want to use my 3g in an area where I know its available it doesn't even show the 3g icon on the icon bar up top. I have to go into my browser and hit the refresh button about 20 times for it to finally turn on. I check the mobile network and its always on. I have turned off the LTD mode because its not available in my area. I'm paying 30 freakin dollars a month for unlimited data and I'm lucky if it even works half the time. I have tried restarting the phone, taking the battery out and everything. I dont know what to do anymore, once I can get it to work it stays on until I close the browser and it disappears again and have to go through the whole refreshing thing again....completely annoying....anyone else having this problem?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

GolfOx

Reaction score
I accidentally chose CDMA instead of CDMA auto PRL whenturning off LTE and lost 3G. Otherwise no problems in GA

CKD2

Reaction score
My phone has been so horrible doing the same thing but I haven't found a solution yet. I'll be on a browser or Facebook and it'll go from 4G to nothing, to 1x, to 3G to nothing. Then it'll be good for 2 min and off for 5 min and vice versa. I'm mad. I'm in a good 4G area Boston suburb. My other bolt was crazy fast with great signal. Gotta be bad radio right?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

dzylzzrd

Reaction score
It's been going on for awhile. I dunno what the deal is. I've got a replacement phone coming, but I think it's the software or the network. Houston

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums