Data Connectivity

Webbslinger

Reaction score
A couple of times a day my phone looses its data connection and only gets it back after a re-boot. Anyone else experience this problem or have a fix?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Its either a network issue where you live.. or you need a new sim card.. they're free. Try the simcard first, hopefully that will fix it.

ekattan

Reaction score
A couple of times a day my phone looses its data connection and only gets it back after a re-boot. Anyone else experience this problem or have a fix?

I have the same problem. So frustrating! It seems to happen when I am in a spotty service area- the data connection eventually just stops trying, and I have to manually check to notice that the data has stopped working, and only resolves with a reboot. can anyone help with this?

Thanks

djspy

Reaction score
No problems with mine. I tethered for for hours straight and never dropped signal. The best phone I've owned in regards to signal connectivity.

hatchin

Reaction score
I have the same problem. It has been the same with ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, factory data resets, a new sim card, etc. If I lose internet I can drive somewhere else and since I am at a new tower at that point it will start working so I have verified it is a programming issue with certain 4G towers and not a phone issue. I just turn on airplane mode and then turn it back off and it woll work again (that's alot faster then turning it off and back on again). I have spoke to a few managers at Verizon about the issue and as soon as all of the 3G towers are replaced with the 4G towers the problem is supposed to go away which will be within a few months.