1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Data connectivity problem

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by kaboyd, Mar 6, 2010.

1. kaboyd

kaboyd New Member

Over the last two hours I've run into this error when I open a use the back button to return to the previous page on my browser. I get a box that pops up every time that that is titled Data connectivity problem. Below the title it states "The connection to the server was unsuccessful". the only option in the box is to select ok. Once I do that the browser load fine as far as I can tell. Reboots and battery pulls don't seem to help the problem. It's not a huge problem because the browser still works fine, but it's getting very annoying. The only thing I've done to my phone in the last two hours is uninstall the "leaked" version of Swype and install the beta release. Anyone else have this occur?
  2. droidemere

droidemere New Member

That's weird..About an hour ago I was using the browser on my droid..And every other page kept giving me an error saying that there were connectivity issues..now its working fine...probably just a coincidence..it's working now though.
  3. kaboyd

kaboyd New Member

It is weird. I've seen a couple threads on this subject but they involve a failure to load a page. the pages load fine after I select ok on the error box. It's especially confusing because it's happening on thiS website and I've never had a problem loading any page here.
  4. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

I've heard the network has been going down for a bit alot recently. Usually i'm in class so I didn't notice.
Search tags for this page
android browser data connectivity problem solve
android problem receiving data

data connectivity error android

data connectivity problem

data connectivity problem error message
my verizon wireless the connection to the server was unsucce