Data connection drop. CM7.1 on Droid1

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by jpar63, Nov 26, 2011.

1. jpar63

jpar63 New Member

Hey all. After installing CM7.1 on my Droid1 I am experiencing data connection issues. After boot my phone will be just fine and establish a 3G/wifi link and be normal. However after I check email, open the web browser, use the market or any other action/app that uses a data connection, I will loose my data connection all together. In the past, when this would happen I was able to use the old Airplane mode toggle trick to reestablish the connection. This no longer works with the new ROM. Like I said, I'm running Cyanogen 7.1.0. For a Kernel I'm using Prime's latest, 2.6.32.9-deprimed @ 900MHz. I was running the Android v6 Supercharger and 3G turbocharger scripts but eliminated those, figuring one of them may be the culprit but it didn't help. From what I can tell, everything in my build.prop file looks correct. Anyone have any ideas of what could be causing this? Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. CHuntMD

CHuntMD New Member

Having the same issue. The wifi/3g icons are white
    Ch

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. tbever

tbever New Member

I had this problem with CM7 but could never fix it. Changed to SS and it helped, although I rebooted the phone daily.
Search tags for this page
cm7 data drop
cm7 data help

cm7 droid 1

cm7 loses connection
cm7 wifi drops
cm7.1 loosing internet connectivity
cyanogen mod dropping data connection
cyanogenmod data connection dropping

droid 1 cm7

no data connection after custom rom on g2x
v6 supercharger 3g drop