1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Data connection drop. CM7.1 on Droid1

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by jpar63, Nov 26, 2011.

1. jpar63

jpar63 New Member

Hey all. After installing CM7.1 on my Droid1 I am experiencing data connection issues. After boot my phone will be just fine and establish a 3G/wifi link and be normal. However after I check email, open the web browser, use the market or any other action/app that uses a data connection, I will loose my data connection all together. In the past, when this would happen I was able to use the old Airplane mode toggle trick to reestablish the connection. This no longer works with the new ROM. Like I said, I'm running Cyanogen 7.1.0. For a Kernel I'm using Prime's latest, 2.6.32.9-deprimed @ 900MHz. I was running the Android v6 Supercharger and 3G turbocharger scripts but eliminated those, figuring one of them may be the culprit but it didn't help. From what I can tell, everything in my build.prop file looks correct. Anyone have any ideas of what could be causing this? Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. CHuntMD

CHuntMD New Member

Having the same issue. The wifi/3g icons are white
    Ch

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. tbever

tbever New Member

I had this problem with CM7 but could never fix it. Changed to SS and it helped, although I rebooted the phone daily.
Search tags for this page
cm7 data drop
cm7 data help

cm7 droid 1

cm7 loses connection
cm7 wifi drops
cm7.1 loosing internet connectivity
cyanogen mod dropping data connection
cyanogenmod data connection dropping

droid 1 cm7

no data connection after custom rom on g2x
v6 supercharger 3g drop