Data connection better...

TeeX

Reaction score
I live in a 3g area and work in a 4g. Well last night lost 3G at around 6pm and did not get data back till I got in the 4g area at around 5am. Talk about frustration.

where are you? I'm in midwest (Indiana) and still don't have 3G back yet :mad:

Howling

Reaction score
Work in Chicago live in the sticks an hour + outside of the city.

solo88

Reaction score
I live outside Chicago...lost all my connections at 6 pm last nite....still have no 3 g or 4g.....anyone know why??? I have tried everything i know to get it to.come back w no avail.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dihtn

Reaction score
I live outside Chicago...lost all my connections at 6 pm last nite....still have no 3 g or 4g.....anyone know why??? I have tried everything i know to get it to.come back w no avail.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Interesting. I live outside of Fort Wayne, IN and the same thing has happened to me. Pulled the SIM card this morning and am getting random data connections then it goes out. Guessing VZW is doing someting/having an issue?

TeeX

Reaction score
my coworkers with 3G-only devices (DroidX and iPhone) have data no problem, but my Bionic still stucks butthole.

(*sigh*)..... waiting for the GNex

mike02vr6

Reaction score
this blows if it wasn't for wifi I would have no internet access at all. I think they should have called this phone the droid rectum....to late to return this pos too...the past 3 days I have been in and out of service for quite some time. I did not call VZW because most of the time I was at work and was not near another phone for them to call me on. I hope they fix this issue soon.

Reaction score
i have found a solution to this problem but you need a custom rom with a data connection button to turn data of and on at your choose download a root uninstaller and trash data and battery manager works for me then i just click connection button to turn off n on data no more odd turn offs n on just when i want also once turned off its off but on need some time to turn back on same time as boot up to get data back hope this helps some people

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Mines not perfect, but way better the last week or so. The network's getting better; at least for some of us. The update is gonna make it even better! (fingers crossed).

Howling

Reaction score
Work in Chicago live in the sticks an hour + outside of the city.

Just got home from work,4G was fine all day got home to my 3G area and boom no data.Just got off the phone with tech support and they are going to look into it.It's going to be a long weekend.

cbrmike

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with VZW and was pretty much told to suck it up and waite for Moto to send out the update :blink: