1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Data Cable connection

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by sownman, Oct 12, 2010.

1. sownman

sownman New Member

Searched around a bit and didn't find this. I want to get pics from phone off and into computer. Is there a data connection cable to DL pics. I can't imagine sending myself 120 emails to retrieve 120 pictures, or having to pull the SD chip every time. I already broke my camera shutter button pulling off the case I bought to get to the SD chip, don't want to repreat that.

Sure would be nice if there was a manual.

Thanks
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

Any USB to micro-USB cable will work. You should have gotten one when you bought the phone. It's possibly connected to your charger....
  3. sownman

sownman New Member

Thanks now that you mention that I do remember my last Motorola phone a razor, shared that mini USB for power data and headset.

Steve
Search tags for this page
bionic data connection with usb cable
data cable conaction

data connection cord

data connection cord pics
droid x cable connection
pulling pictures off galaxy s3 usb cable
what to do droid 2 phone needs usb data cable