1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Data/3G Messed up! Need Help!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by thee.video, Aug 3, 2010.

1. thee.video

thee.video New Member

Yes, I've had my Droid for not even a week now, and just today [August 2, 2010] it has been having problems. First it said I had no service, so I called the tech support for help, and they somewhat fixed it, but now the internet does not work, the 3G symbol is not on the top anymore. I deleted a lot of my apps, all I have are basic ones now. I called the tech support back, they fixed it, but not even an hour later the internet was not working again. I really do not want to Factory Restore it, so if you could please give other options, that wouls be really great.
    p.s. I have already tried the *228 bit option 1 and 2. I've tried shutting it down and taking off the battery for a bit, and I
    ve tried turning airplane mode on and off.
Search tags for this page
*228 messed up my flashed phone
3g messed up

3g messing up

3g speed messes up
3g and messed up on phone
internet messing up with cricket
messed up 3g

my 3g is messing up

phone data messed up

why is my 3g messing up