Das damf 1.7 remix

soulripp

Reaction score
I just flashed this Rom but it still telling me I'm on 1.6? I even flashed the 1.7 rosie patch and it still says 1.6. Any one else got this problem

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

glynch

Reaction score
As indicated in the thread over on xda, they just forgot to change the version in /system/build.prop

OP
S

soulripp

Reaction score
Thx my bad didn't read that far.

glynch

Reaction score
No problem. If you are AR like me, you can use root explorer to change it.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I didn't wanna open a new topic, and since this one was already answered I thought I'd ask here. I tried getting dasbamf remix today through ROMmanager, I downloaded it cleared everything and did a backup. When I loaded dasbamf remix 1.6 though I encountered some problems.

The first I downloaded it my phone was running extremely slow with it, nothing that I backed up was redownloaded etc (i downloaded google apps which I guess was not neccesary)

Second time I tried to re-do it, my internet connection wasn't working. I had someone helping me with this, and he mentioned something about radios perhaps but idk what he meant.

Also, with dasbamf remix I noticed that the bloatware was NOT removed, i thought this rom was completely debloated.

For people who are very familiar with dasbamf I would really appreciate it u could help me. Which one would you recommend? I see dasbamf nte, remix, debloat, and stripped. Which one is supposed to be the best? based on reviews a lot of people are saying remix is the best, but it had all the bloat. I just want a rom where I can overclock to 1.4 ghz, and have a better battery than I do now. I'd like to change some things looks wise as well but I'll do that with time.

wooddale

Reaction score
Anyone?

what are you on or were you on previous to this at one point I believe it was with 1.6 it was based on the new radio not the GB radio the froyo radio. You would have to down load it just google it you will find it. If your having trouble with rom manager boot into recovery and do it the old fashioned way I prefer downloading my roms the booting into recovery that way I know what I did.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Anyone?

what are you on or were you on previous to this at one point I believe it was with 1.6 it was based on the new radio not the GB radio the froyo radio. You would have to down load it just google it you will find it. If your having trouble with rom manager boot into recovery and do it the old fashioned way I prefer downloading my roms the booting into recovery that way I know what I did.

Right now I'm rooted on stock rom.

jaxenroth

Reaction score
First see what radio you have settings/about phone/software. Baseband should be 402w something. That's the latest froyo radio. After you have that radio I prefer bamf 1.6.3 remix. Tried 1.7 and didn't like the look of it and went back to 1.6. I've been running that with imo's sp 2.5 kernel oc'd @ 1200/345 interactivex with the cheap 1700 mah batteries from Amazon (1700 are same size as our stock 1400 batteries, but with more juice and no bulk like the 2600 ones) and I'm getting 16 hrs easily and having zero issues.
Sent from my flame throwing Thunderbolt!

Reaction score
First see what radio you have settings/about phone/software. Baseband should be 402w something. That's the latest froyo radio. After you have that radio I prefer bamf 1.6.3 remix. Tried 1.7 and didn't like the look of it and went back to 1.6. I've been running that with imo's sp 2.5 kernel oc'd @ 1200/345 interactivex with the cheap 1700 mah batteries from Amazon (1700 are same size as our stock 1400 batteries, but with more juice and no bulk like the 2600 ones) and I'm getting 16 hrs easily and having zero issues.

Hey I just ordered those batteries and should be recieving them in the mail tomorrow, did you calibrate them?

wooddale

Reaction score
Ok here is the deal back about a month ago a new Radio came out that was supposed to fix bat problems and gps neither of which woirked very well. When bamf 1.5 came out it was based on the leaked radio as are all the froyo roms after it including 1.7. Like Jax said base band ending 402w. If you are stock rooted you are not on it. Ill try and find it and post it. You do need to be on it or you wont be able to flash the rom.

Here is the link for the radio http://www.multiupload.com/2VDSQ6SBAZ

Last edited:

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
ok i have das bamf 1.6 remix and i flashed the leaked ruu in hboot before i flashed bamf remix and my base band is 1.16.00.0224r. if what everyone is saying and it should be 402w? then why is bamf 1.6 remix running on my tb?

wooddale

Reaction score
ok i have das bamf 1.6 remix and i flashed the leaked ruu in hboot before i flashed bamf remix and my base band is 1.16.00.0224r. if what everyone is saying and it should be 402w? then why is bamf 1.6 remix running on my tb?

I think there was more than one leak I got mine soon as it came out. Im on 1.7 remix and it works. You had to have got it later. Your good.

alboboy10

Reaction score

My base band says 1.16.00.0223r.