DAS Bamf

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by LinuxHack3r, May 5, 2011.

1. LinuxHack3r

LinuxHack3r New Member

Or at least I think that is what it is called. I just rooted last night, and am trying to figure out where to go from here.

How stable is that rom? I love custom roms, had a lot of fun with my Droid 1. But I generally do not even try a rom unless it is known for stability and battery life.

What is the rundown of the major roms?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  2. sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie New Member

Das bamf is the best out so far! I would HIGHLY recommend it! It's in Rom manager, just make sure you wipe dalvik and data when you install it...coming from a d1 I'm sure you know how to do it all...if not let me know.

Edit:
    Stability and battery life are both excellent with the included kernel. You won't be disappointed...

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk
    Last edited: May 5, 2011
  3. LinuxHack3r

LinuxHack3r New Member

For anyone wondering, this rom seems very nice! I will also admit that downloading rom's over 4G is very spoiling.

DAS Bamf + launcher pro + homelocker + setcpu = tiger blood!

4. LinuxHack3r

LinuxHack3r New Member

After I cleaned up the already debloated rom (by deleting even more apps), installing SetCPU and setting the profile to "Smartass", I am currently at 33% after 10.5 hours. I have been testing things by streaming music over 4G, playing a few games, and browsing the Internet rather quite a bit. So at least I can currently make it through an entire workday on a single charge with moderate use.

Anymore suggestions how I may squeeze any more juice out of this battery? I also want to buy the extended battery whenever Seidio releases a case for it.