DAS Bamf

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by LinuxHack3r, May 5, 2011.

1. LinuxHack3r

LinuxHack3r Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Or at least I think that is what it is called. I just rooted last night, and am trying to figure out where to go from here.

How stable is that rom? I love custom roms, had a lot of fun with my Droid 1. But I generally do not even try a rom unless it is known for stability and battery life.

What is the rundown of the major roms?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

2. sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Das bamf is the best out so far! I would HIGHLY recommend it! It's in Rom manager, just make sure you wipe dalvik and data when you install it...coming from a d1 I'm sure you know how to do it all...if not let me know.

Edit:
    Stability and battery life are both excellent with the included kernel. You won't be disappointed...

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  3. LinuxHack3r

LinuxHack3r Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For anyone wondering, this rom seems very nice! I will also admit that downloading rom's over 4G is very spoiling.

DAS Bamf + launcher pro + homelocker + setcpu = tiger blood!

4. LinuxHack3r

LinuxHack3r Member

Ratings:
    +0
    After I cleaned up the already debloated rom (by deleting even more apps), installing SetCPU and setting the profile to "Smartass", I am currently at 33% after 10.5 hours. I have been testing things by streaming music over 4G, playing a few games, and browsing the Internet rather quite a bit. So at least I can currently make it through an entire workday on a single charge with moderate use.

Anymore suggestions how I may squeeze any more juice out of this battery? I also want to buy the extended battery whenever Seidio releases a case for it.