DarkslideX(GB)Release Is OUT

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
This ROM doesn't get very much exposure on this forum, but it is a great one. One of the best GB based ROMs out there.

Random ROM'd X

I've enjoyed it... zero issues so far

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
This ROM doesn't get very much exposure on this forum, but it is a great one. One of the best GB based ROMs out there.

Random ROM'd X

That's because BBCrackman - the creator of Darkslide - is the owner/operator of MyDroidWorld. It's literally his "home turf".

-Mike

JAT_AOSP

Reaction score
Longtime reader, first time poster..Firstly i was to thank all the devs i have learned from P3, FAB, BBC, Chevy, Alfonso...and everyone ELSE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I gotta say DarkSlide X is the most stable rom i have ever used.IT IS JUST PERFECT..THANK YOU BBC...just the right amount of BLUR. OC'd I am getting 2300's on the q score, and days on the battery..... I Love it thanks so much!!!!!!

Droid X, 2.3.3 Rooted, OC'd 1.35, Deoxed, Darkslide X, LPP-daily driver
Droid OG, 2.3.5 OC'd 1.15, Deoxed, GB, LPP-back up
GT 7510- touchwiz UI, Rooted, OC'd 1.4-toy

I am a retired WINMO driver...android forever now--dying for some dual core POWER!!!!!!

MetaleroFuentes

Reaction score
Originated from Baja California Mexico, now in Pho
I have a quick question. So I sbf'd back to froyo then did the 2 part tbh pre-rooted gb and installed darkslide x. But some of the Apps mentioned don't come out and its not bloat free either. Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question. So I sbf'd back to froyo then did the 2 part tbh pre-rooted gb and installed darkslide x. But some of the Apps mentioned don't come out and its not bloat free either. Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated.

There actually is some bloat on Darkslide. I just deleted it using Root Explorer

random rom'd X